PLC2 stands for training, products, and design around FPGAs and embedded systems. Under one roof we combine our services and offers, and as a full-service provider, we can deliver exclusive solutions for our customers’ complex requirements. We also provide in-house developed products and solutions in the domain of engine offloading, streamlined systems, and IP cores for high-speed data capturing and data logging.
We are a Premier Design Services partner and exclusive training partner for Xilinx/AMD in Germany. For our 100’s of customers, we are a long-term partner in the entire process.
PLC2 now seeks a Technical Sales Representative who will sell our products and design services across the Central European market. The markets we are targeting for our products are industrial, medical, and data centers; for our design services we have furthermore premier expertise in the automotive field.
- Build and maintain a long-term relationship with the key customers in the target markets for our products and design services. Target markets are industrial, medical, and data centers. Direct sales of our products in these key customers and target markets.
- Define and execute OEM account strategy for PLC2 branded products.
- Follow up on leads and statement of work offers to target customers.
- Promote PLC2 offering to the market through workshops, seminars, shows, events.
- Provide feedback to PLC2 engineering on-field needs and customer requirements.
- Analysis of market trends, customer requirements, competitive offering.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of Sales and/or business development experience in selling complex products, embedded systems, and design services.
- Experience of success selling semiconductor solutions with significant systems and software elements.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and work collaboratively as part of PLC2 organization and partners.
- Based in Germany, speaking German and English.
- Be part of a modern, constantly growing team
- Profit from the advantages of a family-owned company with flat hierarchies
- Work on the issues of the future with the latest technology
- Enjoy your daily work routine in a state-of-the-art building, in bright and light offices
- Good pay and high appreciation are a matter of course for us
WANT TO JOIN US?
We want to meet you.
If you want to join our team, please contact our Business Development Manager, Britta Diem, via email at email@example.com