PLC2, headquartered in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, is a successful and growing family-owned company in the field of customer specific FPGA and SoC/MPSoC development. If you want to realize interesting and challenging projects together with us in the areas of FPGA (Xilinx, Intel PSG, Microsemi or Lattice), embedded firmware and embedded Linux development, and if you are looking for an attractive and diversified job, PLC2 is the right place for you. Apply today.
- Specification, development and verification of digital hardware (digital HW circuits, programmable logic, processor systems)
- Design, development and commissioning on modern FPGA and DSP components-based SoC designs
- Design, development and commissioning of broadband data interfaces
- A degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, technical computer science or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge in VHDL and/or Verilog
- Basic knowledge of constraining and timing analysis of FPGA designs
- Practical experience in building and testing prototypes (also through private projects)
- High motivation and ability to work independently
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you
- the dynamism and flexibility of a successful company with a pleasant and at the same time professional working atmosphere in a family environment
- the possibility to work independently and to participate creatively in your own projects and to realize them
- the opportunity to be at the forefront of current research and development, e.g. in the automotive sector (autonomous driving) and to work on exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Specialization possibilities as well as specialized further education and training
- an open-ended employment contract and a future-proof employment
WANT TO JOIN US?
We want to meet you.
Please send your CV and a short (<1 page) motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org