PLC2, headquartered in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, is a successful and growing family-owned company in the field of customer specific FPGA and SoC/MPSoC development. If you want to realize interesting and challenging projects together with us in the areas of FPGA (Xilinx, Intel PSG, Microsemi or Lattice), embedded software and embedded Linux development, and if you are looking for an attractive and diversified job, PLC2 is the right place for you. Apply today.
- Software development from analysis to design and right up to implementation
- Customized new product development
- Programming of embedded software for complex FPGA-based microcontroller systems in C/C++
- C/C++ driver programming
- Development of test scripts for automated testing of developed devices
- Definition and execution of unit-, integration- and module-tests
- Integration and commissioning of developed software components
- Creation and development of specifications and requirement specifications
- A degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, technical computer science or a comparable field of study
- Experience in the development and programming of embedded systems in C/C++
- Knowledge in handling microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Experience in the development of analog and digital circuits is an advantage
- A high motivation and the ability to work independently
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you
- the dynamism and flexibility of a successful company with a pleasant and at the same time professional working atmosphere in a family environment
- the possibility to work independently and to participate creatively in your own projects and to realize them
- the opportunity to be at the forefront of current research and development, e.g. in the automotive sector (autonomous driving) and to work on exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Specialization possibilities as well as specialized further education and training
- an open-ended employment contract and a future-proof employment
WANT TO JOIN US?
We want to meet you.
Please send your CV and a short (<1 page) motivation letter via email to email@example.com