Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC for the Software Designer - LIVE ONLINE
This course provides hardware designers with an overview of the capabilities and support for the Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC family from a software architectural perspective.
With hypervisor shared memory and open AMP as well as inter-processor interrupt communication, the Xilinx software stack supports with a set of dedicated libraries Baremetal, FreeRTOS and Open Source Linux with build processes based on PetaLinux and/or Yocto.
Optional platform management, such as System watchdog or dynamic power management is demonstrated and supplemented with practical exercises.
The theoretical content is supplemented by exercises carried out by the participant.
Duration: 3 mornings of 4 hours each
Times: 9.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. Lecture part 1
11.00 a.m. - 11.15 a.m. 15 minute break
11.15 a.m. - 1.15 p.m. Lecture part 2
Exercises: self paced by the participants. Estimated time for completion appr. 2-3 hours. At the end of a lecture, the exercises to be performed by participants are discussed. The results / sample solutions are presented by the trainer the next day.
After registration: the participant receives the presentation documents in electronic form (PDF) as well as the workbook for the exercises, the login data and a list of
requirements to be done in advanced.
- Describe the Processing System System Architecture
- Reviewing the catalog of OS implementation options including hypervisors and various Linux implementations
- Booting and configuring a system
- Applying various power management techniques for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
- Understand the Hardware/Software project management
- Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Application Processing System
- Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Real-Time Processing System
- ARM Trustzone Technology
- QEMU for Application Devlopment and Debugging
- HW/SW Virtualization
- Multiprocessing System Architecture
- Hypervisors and using XEN
- Open Source Library Linux
- Software Power Management
- Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Booting
- FSBL and Boot Debugging
- Boosting System Performance with ARM NEON Technology
- Bare-Metal Application Development and Debugging
- Linux Application Development and Debugging
- Hardware-Software Virtualization Using a Hypervisor
- Deploying OpenAMP in a Heterogeneous System
- Creating a Linux Image and Application Using PetaLinux Tools
- FreeRTOS Producer Consumer
- Managing Power for Other Processors
- Boot and Configuration
- FSBL Debugging
- XILINX ZYNQ UltraScale+ MPSoC & RFSoC
- Conceptual understanding of embedded processing systems
- HDL programming experience
- Knowledge with Zynq-SoC or MicroBlaze programming is helpful