UltraScale/UltraScale+ Architecture - LIVE ONLINE
The UltraScale/UltraScale+ online training describes the hardware architecture of these devices. After a general introduction oft he ASML architecture the workshop focus on adetailled descriptions of the internal architectural blocks like RAMs (Distributed RAMs, BRAMs, ULTRA_RAMS) as well as Clock buffers, Slices and IOs.
The theoretical content is supplemented by exercises carried out by the participant.
Duration: 2 mornings of 4 hours each
Times: 9.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. Lecture part 1
11.00 a.m. - 11.15 a.m. 15 minute break
11.15 a.m. - 1.15 p.m. Lecture part 2
Exercises: self paced by the participants. Estimated time for completion appr. 2-3 hours. At the end of a lecture, the exercises to be performed by participants are discussed. The results / sample solutions are presented by the trainer the next day.
After registration: the participant receives the presentation documents in electronic form (PDF) as well as the workbook for the exercises, the login data and a list of
requirements to be done in advanced.
- UltraScale Architecture Clocking Resources
- UltraScale Architecture Block RAM Memory Resources
- UltraScale Architecture FIFO Memory Resources
- UltraRAM Memory
- DDR4 Design Creation Using MIG
- UltraScale Architecture I/O Resources Overview
- UltraScale/UltraScale+ Technologies
- Basic knowledge in VHDL
- Basic knowledge in digital design techniques
- Basic knowledge of XILINX Design Tool Flow