Submit presentation topic already now!
Are you an expert in FPGA technologies, GPU acceleration, Adaptive Computing, or a related topic and want to share your insights, solutions and technological forecasts? Then become a speaker at the FPGA Conference Europe 2022!
This largest FPGA-dedicated event in Europe, jointly hosted by our great partner ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS and PLC2, is taking place from July 5th to 7th 2022 at the NH München Ost Conference Center.
FPGA or GPU? Guidance from experts for best possible solutions
The FPGA Conference Europe aims to provide guidance to embedded designers with dedicated tracks on FPGAs, GPUs, adaptive computing and tools. Live workshops with experienced trainers provide immediately applicable practical know-how for everyday development, so that projects can move forward more quickly. These topics – and more – will be discussed at the upcoming FPGA Conference Europe 2022:
- Modern architectures of programmable devices
- Decision-making support for the most suitable component
- Intelligent edge, low-power inferencing for industrial applications
- High-speed interfaces, Adaptive Computing
- Adaptive RF platforms for 5G, Open RAN
- Functional Safety and Security
- Future-proof design of modern embedded systems
- Latest tools and programming techniques, High Level Synthesis
- UVVM, OSVVM, target-oriented debugging and fast verification of FPGA designs
Share your knowledge - we look forward to your presentation!
Now it's up to you: If you would like to become a speaker and share your knowledge with a broad professional audience, please submit a presentation title and a concise and expressive summary of your intended presentation in English via the online form below. Your proposal should include:
- The title of your contribution
- Complete name, degree and location of employment of the author (company or institute)
- Email and phone number of the speaker
- Short summary (approx. 2.000 characters) of your intended presentation
- A classification for the target audience: Beginner/Intermediate/Expert.
Presentation language is English as the conference addresses an international audience. Duration for a presentation will be 40 minutes, for tutorials 85 minutes max. Only lectures that deal with technical, technological, standardization-relevant or user-related aspects of the topics mentioned will be accepted. Marketing oriented contributions will not be accepted. Important: We need the permission to distribute accepted presentations to the attendees of the FPGA Conference.
Please note: The Call for Papers ends on February 28, 2022.
Also important: We need permission to distribute accepted presentations to FPGA conference participants.
Make contacts at the conference and trade exhibition
As a speaker, you benefit from the valuable contact opportunities offered by the conference and the parallel trade exhibition. Even if you won’t be a speaker at Europe’s largest FPGA-dedicated user conference, you can contribute to the program by suggesting topics and/or speakers. The Advisory Board will examine your recommendations and contact potential speakers you have suggested.
Thank you for your support!