Submit presentation topic now!
FPGAs belong to the hidden champions of microelectronics and are at the forefront of embedded development. From tiny and energy-efficient sensor fusion solutions for the automotive industry, to intelligent platforms for condition monitoring in networked factories, to powerful deep learning accelerators in the largest data centers, these flexible logic devices play an important role in many applications.
Are you an expert in FPGAs or a related topic and are willing to share your insights, solutions and technological forecasts? Then become a speaker at the FPGA Conference Europe 2021. This largest FPGA-dedicated event in Europe, jointly hosted by ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS and the FPGA training center PLC2, is taking place from July 6th to 8th at the NH Hotel in Munich-Dornach.
Relevant tips and topics from experts for experts
Image recognition and processing, sensor fusion, acceleration of data processing and transmission in applications from edge to cloud and back are currently the most discussed topics for the use of FPGAs. Nevertheless, there is a broad spectrum of more general applications that also profit from these powerful yet programmable components. For example, energy-efficient inferencing in intelligent-edge devices or the future-proof design of RF front-ends for modern mobile technologies such as 5G. These topics – and more – will be discussed at the upcoming FPGA Conference Europe 2021.
- Modern FPGA architectures
- Vision and sensor fusion solutions for Automotive and Industry 4.0
- Intelligent Edge, low-power inferencing
- High-speed interfaces not only for cloud and high-performance computing
- Adaptive RF platforms for 5G, Open RAN
- Functional Safety and Security with FPGAs
- Future-proof design of modern embedded systems with FPGAs
- Latest FPGA programming techniques, High Level Synthesis
- OSVVM, target-oriented debugging and fast verification of FPGA designs
Share your knowledge - we look forward to your presentation!
Now it's up to you: If you would like to become a speaker and share your knowledge with a broad professional audience, please submit a presentation title and a concise and expressive summary of your intended presentation in English via the online form below. Your proposal should include:
- The title of your contribution
- Complete name, degree and location of employment of the author (company or institute)
- Email and phone number of the speaker
- Short summary (approx. 2.000 characters) of your intended presentation
- A classification for the target audience: Beginner/Intermediate/Expert.
Presentation language is English as the conference addresses an international audience. Duration for a presentation will be 40 minutes, for tutorials 85 minutes max. Only lectures that deal with technical, technological, standardization-relevant or user-related aspects of the topics mentioned will be accepted. Marketing oriented contributions will not be accepted. Important: We need the permission to distribute accepted presentations to the attendees of the FPGA Conference.
Please note: The Call for Papers ends on February 28, 2021.
Also important: We need permission to distribute accepted presentations to FPGA conference participants.
Make contacts at the conference and trade exhibition
As a speaker, you benefit from the valuable contact opportunities offered by the conference and the parallel trade exhibition. Even if you won’t be a speaker at Europe’s largest FPGA-dedicated user conference, you can contribute to the program by suggesting topics and/or speakers. The Advisory Board will examine your recommendations and contact potential speakers you have suggested.
Thank you for your support!