Technical Project Manager
PLC2 Design with its main office in Endingen a. K., is a midsize company, focusing on custom developments and development of own solutions for various fields, like automotive, robotics, industry and avionics. Within this context we develop full solutions; from concept and specification to FPGA logic design with VHDL and HLS; from SW architecture definition, OS selection and SW design in C/C++ up to system level verification and validation; from product use cases and lifecycle management to version control and release management, including production planning and issue tracking.
We are a Premier Design Services partner and authorized training provider for Xilinx/AMD in Germany. For our valued customers, we are a long-term partner in the entire process.
Due to our continued growth, customer demands and upcoming national and international opportunities, we are currently looking for a qualified and short-term available “Technical Project Manager”.
- Technical management of projects in the field of embedded software, firmware, and hardware development of complex and networked systems, from requirements capturing to production readiness
- With your creative ideas, you contribute to keep the balance between technical requirements, schedule, risks, and costs
- Control of internal and external project teams
- Confident interaction with customers and suppliers
- Coordination and active participation in the conception, specification, development, validation, and documentation within the project together with the project team
- You have knowledge in the field of embedded systems engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, computer science or a comparable field
- You bring along basic understanding of microcontrollers/processors and digital electronics
- You are experienced in embedded systems engineering - from requirements engineering to verification
- Know-how in the management of software projects is self-evident
- Skills in MS Project or comparable software are preferable
- Knowledge in agile project planning is an advantage
- You are familiar in quality assurance processes, preferably functional safety
- Your strengths include interest, curiosity, initiative, and the ability to work in a team
- You have good command of spoken and written English
- A systematic, reliable way of working, engagement, and autonomy top off your profile.
- In addition, you are characterized by a strong analytical mind, by result orientation and by cross-functional, quality-conscious thinking.
- Be part of a modern, constantly growing team
- Profit from the advantages of a family-owned company with flat hierarchies
- Work on the issues of the future with the latest technology
- Enjoy your daily work routine in a state-of-the-art building, in bright and light offices
- Good pay and high appreciation are a matter of course for us
WANT TO JOIN US?
Your contact person for this position is Steffen Zimmermann.
If there are any questions left, please feel free to contact him. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org