PLC2 is a traditional hidden champion in the Freiburg area: having been on the market for almost 30 years, it is still prestigious and valued in the scene today. We have been working together with renowned partners from the industry such as Xilinx/AMD since we started, and as of this year with ETAS, a 100% subsidiary of Bosch.
Because of our continuous growth, the great demand on the part of our customers and upcoming national and international tasks, we are looking for a qualified "product owner" available on short notice for our highly innovative automotive edge logging platform for AD/DA.
Would you like to contribute with your ideas and play a decisive role in shaping the future of autonomous driving? Plc2 Design GmbH looks forward to your application.
- As a product owner for our automotive edge logging platform, you are the key contact person for customers and internal development partners
- You are responsible for scheduling the work packages on time and implementing them in consultation with all those taking part in the project
- Your tasks also include coordinating customer requirements, their derivation and implementation within the various development teams along the functional event chain. Here, you also take on responsibilities yourself by implementing the requirements for specific customer projects
- Dealing with customers and suppliers confidently
- Coordination and active participation in drafting, specifying, developing, validating and drawing up documents for the project together with the project team
- You ensure quality by thoroughly documenting and implementing appropriate software and system tests, which you plan and carry out on your own responsibility and with other teams
- You have skills in the area of industrial engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- You bring along a basic understanding of microcontrollers, FPGAs, GPUs and electronic systems
- You have experience with embedded systems engineering – from requirements engineering to verification
- You have expertise in managing software and hardware projects
- You have skills in MS Project or similar software
- Skills in agile project planning is an advantage
- Experience in working with external customers, a good understanding of systems and event chains and project management skills is an advantage
- You bring along interest, curiosity, self-initiative and the ability to work in a team
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
THE ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
- Become part of a modern, continually growing, innovative and motivated team
- Benefit from the advantages of a family business with flat hierarchies
- Work on the topics of the future with state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy your day-to-day work in a modern building, in bright and friendly offices
- A good salary and high appreciation are a matter of course for us
A systematic, reliable way of working, commitment and independence round off your profile.
In addition, a pronounced analytical understanding, focus on results and cross-departmental, quality-conscious thinking are your hallmarks.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you have any questions, our contact person, Stefan Krassin, will be happy to help you. If you are interested, please send your application to jobsplc2.de