IT-Administrator / DevOps Engineer
PLC2 stands for training, products, and design services around FPGAs and embedded systems. Under one roof we combine our services and offers, and as a full-service provider, we can deliver exclusive solutions for our customers’ complex requirements. We also provide in-house developed products and solutions in the domain of engine offloading, streamlined systems, and IP cores for high-speed data capturing and data logging.
We are a Premier Design Services partner and exclusive training partner for Xilinx/AMD in Germany. For our 400 customers, we are a long-term partner in the entire process.
PLC2 now seeks an IT-Administrator / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) who will support us with the administration and maintenance of our internal server network.
- Administration of user accounts, email addresses and local services (Active Directory, Office 365, software licenses)
- Configuration of local networks (Switches, Firewall, VPN, VLAN)
- Managing of local GitLab and GitLab-CI structures (VMWare, Docker)
- Support at project work with scripting and automation
- Very good knowledge in administration of hybrid windows networks with a local active directory domain and a connected Office 365 Cloud
- Very good knowledge in administration of Linux systems
- Good knowledge in scripting languages, preferably Python, Bash, Powershell
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP networks
- Detailed familiarization with our IT, in particular with the topic of CI server
- Be part of a modern, constantly growing team
- Profit from the advantages of a family-owned company with flat hierarchies
- Work on the issues of the future with the latest technology
- Enjoy your daily work routine in a state-of-the-art building, in bright and light offices
- Good pay and high appreciation are a matter of course for us
A systematic, reliable way of working, engagement, and autonomy top off your profile.
If there are any questions left, please feel free to contact Britta Diem. She will try to help you in the best possible way.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.